Sunday, January 16, 2011

Experiment unit 6

Haha, its my first post for this year....better start with a new target because I will having my A level trials and also final exam in the upcoming months.

Well, instead of being glued to books, I need to complete the Biology Individual Investigation for Unit 6. The marks will contribute about 10 percent (cannot remember) to the total final marks. So far, the experiment works with my spinach seedling had started to grow, and I am expecting more seedlings to grow so that my experiment can continue without any delay.

The experiment? Is to investigate the optimum concentration of Potassium in yielding the maximum growth of Spinach. Sounds cool, isn't it?

As usual, there are many apparatus and materials, even a long procedure that need a lot of precautions to be considered, and we need to finish it by end of April this year.


Hmm, more events this january......

next week tuesday: PMC interview..........hopefully my dreams will come true, InsyaAllah.....
19 January: Blood donation in INTEC.........will ask my parents if they allow me to donate this "royal" blood.....hihi
rest of january: nothing else, just study!!!! and futsal


and also live as a good Muslim (until the end of my life)...........

No comments: