Wednesday, September 30, 2009

learn through mistakes

Last monday we had physics test which was horrifying. I can't understand why i'm keep on repeating the careless mistakes and yet don't revise enough for the test. Here i am, blaming myself for not doing well.

Something cheered me up when i saw my kek lapis on my table.Sounds weird,right? but that kek lapis is so nice until i forgot my miseries. hmm, try harder and be smart when you study....haha.

Now i'm in class doing physics tutorial and got lots of other assignments to do.......bye!!!

2 comments:

Arrharatnasari Kachong Ma'arof said...

it's normal, depends to us on how to encounter it..btw, i'm sure u can do it..!!=)
**haha, seeing something which is related to our hometown will directly make us happy although its only a small thing..rite??
**kek lapis kamek mana???haha

Diana said...

to make u feel happy...nah..I had scored ZERO :)